Contact OPDA

Common Questions

If you have a question about a City service or are looking to report a problem in your area, the best and fastest way is to submit a request through Ask Stockton.
If you have a public records request, please also leverage Ask Stockton to submit your request. If you have questions about public records, additional information is available on the City's website - City of Stockton (
OPDA is eager to make City data available for anyone and everyone to access online. Due to limited capacity, we cannot accommodate requests for looking up individual data points within open datasets.
OPDA Director Harikishan Perugu can be reached by email at